Please join us for the 2019 Fall CTE Director meeting to be held at the Music City Center in Nashville (in conjunction with the LEAD conference) on Tuesday, November 5 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., CST. Registration and breakfast will begin at 7:30 a.m.
Registration and lodging information is available here. Detailed registration and payment instructions are below:
New CTE Directors (0-3 years)
- Choose new CTE directors (0-3 years) from the Registration Type drop-down list on the first page.
- You will register for the full LEAD conference (including Tuesday’s Fall CTE Director meeting and the Wednesday New CTE Director Academy).
- You will be asked to verify understanding of the substitution/cancellation/refund policy.
- You will not be charged for the conference.
- Choose CTE director (4+ years) from the Registration Type drop-down list on the first page.
- Select one of the following:
- Attending Tuesday only ($0)
- Attending Full LEAD conference (current rate minus $130)
- Select payment option
* NOTE: CTE directors also attending Wednesday and Thursday of LEAD will have $130 of their registration paid for by TN CTE. The registrant will be responsible for the remaining balance.
LEAD Substitution/cancellation/refund policy for CTE Directors: If they do not cancel their registration by October 31, CTE will be charged for the $275/$130 for their cancelled registration. If CTE directors 4+ years register and pay to attend the rest of LEAD, and they do not substitute someone in their place, they will be refunded no more than 50% of the registration fee (25% after October 20).